Tuesday 16 March 2010

Greetings from Singapore!

I am in love with Singers - it's clean, friendly and warm. Everything London isn't! I have finally got to grips with my new notebook (yes, parentals: I am spending more money!) and it's fab. My tour got off to a good start with a hassle free bus journey to LHR from Richmond (thanks to J again for letting me stay) and I also managed to blag a seat with extra leg room without having to pay the £30 fee (heightest if you ask me) and then I didn't have anyone sitting next to me. The pilot was a Saff Afriken, so good news all round.

I am staying with B in her amazing flat on the 29th floor of a luxury apartment block near Orchard Road. She is being a brilliant host but I am suffering with the jetlag a bit and don't feel altogether with it.

The weather isn't great: it's rainy and overcast but still very humid and a darn sight better than Londres. I am off to see the sights of Singers today and tomorrow before flying to Brisbane on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment